See Lauren and Harrison’s wedding day slideshow video below, or access their complete online gallery to view more photos here!
As we began planning for Lauren and Harrison’s wedding with them, I remember asking what Lauren was hoping the day would be like.
“We would love for our friends to say that our wedding was fun and very ‘us’,” she said. “We want it to be a perfect blend of timeless elegance and rustically relaxed. Our loved ones will hopefully look back and remember our wedding atmosphere as full of love and warmth.”
This celebration at the Athens Country Club was all of that.. and even more! Romantic, soft and oh so elegant!
You are going to love all the sentimental touches, too. Lauren wore her great-grandmother’s beautiful vintage wedding band as her own. Wearing my grandmother’s rings on her right hand, she also had a simple single pearl necklace that matched the one her sister and maid of honor wore with her. Her veil was the one her mother wore at her wedding, a beautiful cathedral length with a soft lace trim all the way around.
We’re so excited for the marriage these two have to look forward to. So without further ado, please enjoy every anticipated event and emotional moment from Lauren and Harrison’s big day!
- Photographer … The Blumes
- Athens Country Club, Stephen Hanawalt
- European Floral Design, Mrs. Brett Walker Glenn
- Hair Stylist … Elijana Cosmetics
- Elijana Cosmetics, Jana Vlaciky
- Athens Country Club
- Band … Drive Time Band, Mack McKibben
- Officiant … Rev. Mike Castronis
- Harpist … Carrie Scruggs
- Bel Fiore Bridal Boutique, designed by Essense of Australia, style: D2230
- Bel Fiore Bridal Boutique, varied styles by Sorella Vita
- Perno’s Formal Wear, Ike Behrar-Navy Collin Suit