Family and friends can log in to view Kristina and Jonathan’s complete wedding photo gallery here, and find your favorite prints to order!
You may remember these two special people from their adventurous engagement session. Kristina and Jonathan took their relationship to a whole new level of adventure when they finally said, “I do” to each other. Their childhood friendship turned romantic, and every day after school they would meet up with each other at 3:07pm–which became a very meaningful time for them. On their wedding day, Kristina walked through the chapel doors at exactly 3:07pm to marry her childhood sweetheart. As they say: the rest is history! 🙂
Congratulations, Kristina and Jonathan! We are so happy for both of you!
- Photographer … The Blumes
- Ceremony Venue … Day Chapel at State Botanical Garden of Georgia, Athens GA
- Reception Venue … Great Room Conservatory at State Botanical Garden of Georgia
- Pies … Crave Pie Studio
- Ceremony music: Mike and Kristi Mieske
- Officiant … Pastor David Gilleland with Heart to Heart Ministries
- I Do I Do Bridal in Athens, GA (Stella York style #6542)
- Perno’s Formal Wear