DO YOU KNOW LINDA & EVAN? VIEW THEIR COMPLETE WEDDING GALLERY TO PLACE YOUR PHOTO ORDER. WATCH THEIR FEATURED WEDDING AND SLIDESHOW VIDEO BELOW!
They first met online, and Evan’s profile described someone quiet and reserved. Turns out he just hadn’t met the right person to talk to! When Linda met him in person (they attended the same college), he “talked her ear off,” and they both knew pretty quickly that this was going to work out. Like yin and yang, they complement and complete each other, or as Evan puts it, “Like two 45 degree angles, it’s just right.” Whether gaming in the virtual world or exploring the real one (with their dog!), Linda & Evan approach life as a team, and anyone who knows them would say that their team is winning.
Getting married in 2020 is an impressive feat in itself, but even a freak rainstorm during their couples portraits didn’t dampen the mood. Their approach to life inspires us, and it seems like nothing can get them down, especially as long as they have each other. Congratulations, Linda + Evan! We know that the days to come will be as beautiful as that rainbow that followed the downpour, and we can’t wait to follow your journey as a married couple.
• Wedding Color Palette: sky blue, dusty rose with peach, blush, and ivory
• Ceremony Venue: Little Gardens
• Reception Venue: Little Gardens
• Photographers: The Blumes
• Coordinator: Channing Kirkman, Little Gardens
• Florist: A Divine Event Design Studio
• Caterer: A Divine Event Design Studio
• Cake Artist: A Divine Event Design Studio
• Musicians: Spectrum Entertainment
• Hair & Makeup Artist: Mary Rooks
• Wedding Gown: Anya Bridal, designer Allure
• Rings: Curved wedding band to fit engagement ring for bride, and Tungsten with blue & black for groom
• Shoes: Forever Soles