Family and friends can log in to view Lauren & Brandon’s complete wedding photo gallery here, and find your favorite prints to order!
There she stood before him, in her wedding gown. The day had finally come. Their joy was contagious, and no one could stop smiling — including the bridesmaids watching from the window.
We couldn’t stop smiling either. These moments captured in the frame were clearly history in the making, and we are so happy to have been part of Lauren and Brandon’s timeless celebration. Just look at this gorgeous ceremony at the historic First Presbyterian Church in Athens, where the ambiance of Christmas added a classic kind of romance to the room. Their reception at The Athens Country Club was the perfect party to close out the year and celebrate the new beginning of their marriage!
As Lauren said, “We want our friends to not only take in the scenery and food, but most importantly we want them to see just how strong the love is between us. We cherish each other so much and we couldn’t be more excited to share our special day with all of our family and friends!” Congratulations, you two! You have so many adventures ahead — never forget where it all started!
- Debra Lassiter
- Photographer … The Blumes
- Ceremony Venue … First Presbyterian Church, Athens GA
- Reception Venue … Athens Country Club
- Russ Feltman
- Brett Glenn
- Athens Country Club, Carissa Moss and Stephen Hanawalt
- Crystal Clear – Band Contact – Wayne Ross
- Bella Salon
- Bella salon
- White Magnolia – Atlanta, GA / Dress is “Azul” by Liancarlo (Style 18117)
- The Poinsett Bride – Greenville, SC – Dresses are long, simple, solid satin dark navy
- Perno’s Formal Wear
- Bride – oval shaped/raised , diamonds on bands. Groom – traditional gold band