Sincerity. It’s a quality that too often goes missing in the modern world. But sincerity is the best word I can imagine to describe Lydia and Kelby, their beautiful wedding, and every special moment we’ve spent with them along the way to this moment!
We’ve grown to love this couple, who visibly love each other so well. So we fully shared in the joy of every friend and family member who came out to celebrate this meaningful start to the rest of their life.
This classic wedding took shape in a soft rustic chic style at The Variety Works in Madison, GA, colored with dusty blue and blush pink. The wedding details and decor were spot-on perfect! But the best thing we observed were the emotional moments shared between Lydia and Kelby — especially the anxious moments as he waited to see his bride for the first time and the excitement they shared together all day long! Congratulations, you two — we’re so excited to see where the journey takes you together!!
- Venue … The Variety Works, Madison GA
- Chasity Burroughs
- Photographers … The Blumes
- Hotel … James Madison Inn
- Jake Cooper
- JL Designs
Wedding Cake Artist … Jennifer Chastain
DJ … Mendy Page
- Officiant … Joel Tolbert
- Live Music … Solstice Sisters, Maggie Hunter
- Mallory, Bombshell Creations
Wedding Dress … Charme Bridal and Prom – Essense Designs style 649 D2167
- Charme Bridal and Prom- Bill Levkoff 1269 in slate blue
- Charme Bridal and Prom – GREY DILLON- STEPHEN GEOFFREY
Rings … Bride – White gold, Zales; Groom – Titanium and Koa Rosewood
- Shoes … David’s Bridal, Bow-Embellished Satin D’Orsay Wedges
- Accessories … Veil, mid-length with pearls along outside; garter – ivory with lace